Monday, April 6, 2009

I Love Puppies

Oh how delicious puppies are!
I love puppies, I love puppies.
Puppies are so cute with there little paws.
They are sooooo cute.

Hi Annie here. That's was just my song about puppies and that I love them. I saw this
puppy on the beach in Santa Cruz and I got to hold it and play with it and be licked by it and I really enjoyed that. In the really far background of the photo there is a black dog. That dogs name was Scooby Do. It could shake hands with me and it was a Great Dane. I love Santa Cruz and I miss it.
Bye!

Thanks for commenting on my last post.
I love blogging because you can connect with people.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Goofy Annie, I really enjoy your posts and check it everyday. You have a fresh voice that we all want to hear. That puppy looks like a LabraDoodle, and the universe heard you and gave you Super Dog Jasper. Even if he breathes on you, you know he loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie
    that puppy is too cute. I love puppies and kittens and foals and calves and even babies too!
    xoxo
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing better than to be kissed (licked) by a funny puppy! He looks as happy as you do! Hope the Easter bunny came by your house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute puppy..your blog is as pretty and "happy" as your Mom's blog.
    Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute puppy! I miss SC too.
    That looks like the yacht harbor sidewalk.
    Yeah, I love almost everything about SC...
    Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete