Friday, April 17, 2009

This is Not Goofy

Tiny Fairy Butterflies in a Butterfly cage. There are three butterflies inside.

A Collection of Fairy Wings (Off of dead fairies)

These are all of the things that I've been making in the studio. Mama made the dolls and took the pictures, but everything else, even the ideas came from me. I worked with a hot glue gun. You can make stuff too if you can handle a hot glue gun and collect stuff on forest walks or even around your neighborhood and stuff. I really want lots of comments on this blog post if you want to. Bye Bye. The end. I don't want to do any more because I wanted to this to be goofy!

Fairy Baby Shell and Eucalyptus Cradle

A Royal Fairy Litter

Spilled Jug of Water (that a baby fairy spilled)

A Water Fountain for Fairies

A Fairy Hat

7 comments:

  1. Of course I think your work is the BEST! I love the things you think of.
    xoxox
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, I love all your fairy creations, thank you for sharing them on your blog. I am inspired to create a fairy garden with my girls (Maya 11 and Grace 6) this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fairy baby cradle is delightful. The breeze will gently rock the cradle. That is so inventive of you. You are very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful imagination you have!! It makes me so happy just looking at your lovely creations. I will keep coming back. Such a magical blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nimble fingers create magic fairy finery! These are wonderful Annie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the idea of 3 butterflies in a cage.
    Mathias

    ReplyDelete