Friday, April 3, 2009

Hi My Name is Annie

I just decided to make my own blog tonight on April 3, 2009. This is my first post.
Below is a funny movie I made of Astro Boy, one of my favorite Japanese characters. I made it when we were living in the old house.
One of my hopes is to be a dragon. A dragon that lives in the solar system. It protects the solar system.
The picture above is my dog Jasper and he is a two year old puppy. And he's goofy. I feel goofy just thinking about him. He is a giant dog which is cute! I don't like him breathing on me. Especially when I'm eating, it's gross. Stop!
I'm curious about doing a blog. I want lots of people to enjoy my blog. Please leave a comment if you like my blog, and if you don't like my blog because I just want to know how you are feeling.
I want to be silly and goofy and have fun and find lots of attention on my blog.

9 comments:

  1. Welcome and good luck
    with Your blogging!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are lucky to have a dog and to enjoy being goofy. Goofy is a good thing. So far, your blog is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh darling! Your blog looks wonderful and I hope you get all that you are wanting from it.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for leaving comments on my blog! And I would love to see what everyone else is creating on their blogs.
    Bye bye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last comment was from Annie. I have to set up a Blogger account for her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Annie
    I love your blog, I can relate to the dog in your face while you are eating. My mom's dog Bella loves to be close at all times and sometimes, especially when eating, I could use a little breathing room. Have fun goofy-blogging.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea!!! Annie, we all need lots more funny and goofy in our lives!
    Hugs to you and your Mama!
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun blog. I like being goofy too sometimes!

    ReplyDelete