Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Come In My Office


This is my office. It's also a chicken coop.

I have a desk and a chair to sit on so I can work on recipes.


I can also look for eggs.

Right outside I have my swing.

Smell my feet.

My dog Jasper just got a bath so I locked him in my trampoline so that he doesn't get all dirty in the dirt.


This is me holding Yolkie. I pretend to make her into soup. I just set her feet in a dish of water until she jumps out.

This is the stepping stone I made when I was at JaYing's class.


Now I need to get back to work. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. I like your back yard and your office is really special. It is your own place and it is magic because you created it on your own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I work for you Annie??? Your work looks so fun.

    ReplyDelete